Colonial, 2-Story,Detached - PENNINGTON, NJ
Ensconced in natural splendor, and set on over 40 acres of preserved land alongside some of Hopewell Township's most impressive estates, Wildflower Farm is a homestead perfectly suited to relaxed country living. A long, private drive meanders through beautiful open pastures, past an idyllic pond, towards a colonial style home nestled in dense foliage that extends as far as the eye can see and encompasses the property's rear acreage. Carefully designed to best exploit its bucolic surroundings, this special property offers limitless options. From the wrap-around front porch, a two-story foyer welcomes you, and leads to the spacious eat-in-kitchen that enjoys a wall of windows overlooking the uncompromised beauty beyond. Opulent amenities here comprise of stainless appliances by Miele, Wolf, and Viking, granite countertops, and a brick surrounded hearth. Wide-planked hardwood floors run throughout much of the home, including the formal living room, dining room with oversized bay window, and office, each displaying distinctive features that include charming pocket doors and decorative wood trim. A show stopping great room with exposed post-and-beam ceiling overlooks Jacobs Creek as it traverses behind the home, and leads to a custom-built, multilevel rear deck that shares in the choice views. A handy utility room and a full bath round out the first floor. Upstairs, find a grand master suite with long range vistas of the countryside beyond, and high end touches like a massive walk-in-closet with built-in storage, and a jetted soaking tub in the adjacent bath. Two more nicely sized bedrooms, a hall bath with skylight, and a convenient second floor laundry room complete this level. Back outside, a secret garden is tucked behind elegant fretwork, and adjoins the fenced-in former sheep meadow, while a sense of restrained luxury abounds throughout abundant acreage that could easily serve as a gentleman's farm, equestrian center, or farmstead. Convenience to major commuter roa
Barb Berardo of River Valley Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Bucks and Eastern Montgomery Counties,
Vol. 38, Issue 07, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: YES; Double
- Heating System: Geothermal; Other
- Roof: Metal
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Geothermal
- Exterior Construction: Stone
- Alarm System
- Floors: Wood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Great Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Loft; Office; Sitting Room; Workshop
- Laundry Room
- Attic,TIMBERLANE M.S.,CENTRAL H.S.,Hopewell Valley Reg; Hopewell Valley Reg
- Attic,TIMBERLANE M.S.,Hopewell Valley Reg; Hopewell Valley Reg,CENTRAL H.S.
- CENTRAL H.S.,Hopewell Valley Reg; Hopewell Valley Reg,Attic,TIMBERLANE M.S.
- CENTRAL H.S.,Hopewell Valley Reg; Hopewell Valley Reg,TIMBERLANE M.S.,Attic
- Hopewell Valley Reg; Hopewell Valley Reg,CENTRAL H.S.,Attic,TIMBERLANE M.S.
- Hopewell Valley Reg; Hopewell Valley Reg,CENTRAL H.S.,TIMBERLANE M.S.,Attic
- TIMBERLANE M.S.,Attic,CENTRAL H.S.,Hopewell Valley Reg; Hopewell Valley Reg
- TIMBERLANE M.S.,Attic,Hopewell Valley Reg; Hopewell Valley Reg,CENTRAL H.S.